Uloba’s PA scheme gives you the opportunity to take control of your own life and participate in all arenas of society on a par with everyone else.
Uloba’s PA scheme was developed by disabled people for disabled people, and it is our way of organising practical assistance in day-to-day life. You know your everyday life and needs best, which is why you are best qualified to decide how the assistance should be provided. We help you in that connection!
PA is about you deciding
- who is going to assist you and what qualifications your assistants should have
- what your assistants shall do
- whereand when the assistance is to take place
With Uloba’s PA scheme, you can:
- Study and work
- Pick up the kids from kindergarten
- Go to a concert or football match
- Be active in the local community
- Invite friends and family to dinner
- Get help with practical tasks
You can live life exactly as you want – just like everyone else!
If you wonder if the PA scheme is suitable for you or someone you know – fill in the form and we will contact you: