To become a member, you have to fill in Uloba’s registration form (Norwegian).
Members pay a membership contribution of NOK 300, regardless of whether or not they receive citizen-controlled personal assistance (PA).
Uloba is organised as a non-profit cooperative society, which means that we are owned by the same people we exist to serve – our members. Uloba is an organisation run by disabled people for disabled people.
Any financial profit goes back into the running of the organisation, and helps to ensure operation based on the principles of solidarity. This means that we provide the same services to work leaders and pay the assistants the same basic wage in all the PA schemes, irrespective of the number of hours or where the members live.
As a member of Uloba, you have access to a range of services and benefits:
- Advice on applying for PA
- PA legal advice in the event of complaints
- Members’ portal with useful advice
- Freedom Express – Uloba’s own travel agency
- Invitations to members’ evenings and other events
- Discount agreements with the online store Komplett.no and Sats-Elexia fitness centres
- Special offers from the Thon Hotel, Scandic Hotel and Choice hotel chains
- Selvsagt magazine
Do you have any questions about membership? Contact a member of our membership team directly:
Stig Morten Skjæran: Tel.: (+47) 32 88 23 03 | Mobile: (+47) 481 78 873
Helle-Viv Magnerud: Tel.: (+47) 32 88 24 19 | Mobile: (+47) 469 58 288
Anneth Nielsen: Mobile: (+47) 918 10 586
Or fill in the form below, and we will get back to you: